Customer Service Training: Critical Elements of Customer Service
Do you want your clients to be satisfied each time they buy your product or use your services? Do your employees need a reminder on how to be client centered? Do you want to empower your staff to become excellent communicators? Then, this course is for you.
Available!Return to Store
This course is designed to train you in the critical elements of exceptional customer service. You will have the communication skills necessary for producing a stellar customer experience. You will also acquire the means to meet expectations, deal with difficult people and manage stress. At the center of every organization and business customer service training, planning and skills are essential. No matter your sector: health, education or business this course can teach you the skills needed to deal with clients effectively face-to-face, over the phone and online.
Employee, Coordinator, Manager, Supervisor, Consultant, Department Head, Team Lead
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your behaviour affects the behaviour of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skills as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
Easy to use online platform
- Once you’ve paid for your course, an email is sent to your inbox with a link to log on.
- Click on your link to start the course.
- The first time you log into the course, we suggest that you add the course link to your bookmarks/favourites.
- What you get from the course will depend on how much time you have to invest.
- If you skim through the activities the course will take the minimal amount of time.
- If you complete each activity in detail, watch all related videos and read the recommended resources and books, the course will take longer to complete.
- Your course comes with a study guide to help you complete the activities.
- Download this from within the course, a link appears in the Getting Started slide.
- Work in your guide online or print and document your work on paper.
- The a2z e-learn course is divided into brief modules focusing on targeted content. The content in broken down into a series of easy to navigate slides.
- You can see your progress in the bar that appears at the bottom of the slide.
- Some slides have external links to videos and resources while others have content directly on the slide.
- Your study guide follows the course order.
You can take your course with you wherever you go! Work from your computer, tablet or phone.
Pre and post course assessments
Assess your learning as you start and finish the course.
Personal action plan
In your study guide you have the opportunity to develop an Action Plan that will help you bring what you’ve learned in the course, into your workplace or business.
Recommended reading list
A list of resources is available to you in order to delve deeper into the course content.
Certificate of completion
- Proof that you have taken and completed the course.
- The certificate is downloadable at the end of your course.
Course time limit
- Once you have paid for your course you have six months to complete it.
- If you do not complete the course, your access will be closed and you will need to re-register.